November 28, 2008

mrs brightside

Hamburg in November is grey, foggy, rainy, dark days until March. So why not color up a bit to make it through the day. Nevertheless, this is one of the most colorfull outfits I wear... maybe have ever worn in a long time. I am more the dark color kind of girl! ;-) But I love my red coat!

And the neatest thing is, that the "belt" with the butterflies is actually a kidney warming thingy, but a real cute one. My colleague lent it to me since I need to be extra cautious due to my recent  illness. At least I can stay healthy in style! The butterflies actually inspired me for this red-purple outfit today. mmhhh.. what will I wear tomorrow?!



coat: H&M Trend
hat: H&M Divided
scarf: American Apparel
shirt: H&M Trend
skirt: Urban Outfitters
belt: handmade
boots: Vagabund






No comments:

Post a Comment