September 21, 2008

who would have thought ...

                                 

... that one of the hundreds of photos taken in New Zealand actually would make it out in the open? I love my pictures and a lot of them are really awesome. Just watching them takes me back to one of the most beautiful place on earth.

Nevertheless, was I really surprised when I got contacted by schmap through flickr if I would give my permission for one of my photos being published in an online city guide of Christchurch. After checking out the website, I agreed. They won´t pay me or anyting and it won´t run under my real name, but that´s ok. So, everyone planning a trip to Christchurch, NZ and checking out the website can view picture. Hoepfully they love it as much as I did. Enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment